Visions and Values
At Wollescote Primary School, we strive to promote the health and well being of our children as well as creating life longer learners with a positive mindset.
Throughout our school, we want to develop our community through our curriculum and school life:
- We have high expectations of all students.
- Every child has the opportunity to succeed.
- Every child is included in every activity
- Every child is a resilient learner.
- Every child is an independent learner.
- Mistakes are not barriers to learning
- Every child has a right to be respected and valued,
- Every child has the right to be included.
- Every child has the right to learn.
Our children will move on to the wider world with a healthy growth mindset and ready to tackle any of life's challenges.